Pages

Friday 17 June 2011

TIGI - Bed Head+Catwalk




this shampoo+conditioner is AMAZING!!!


both of them are formulated for colour-treated hair, and I think they are definitely one of the better combos to treat such hair. I obviously have colour-treated hair, and I always use either shampoo for coloured hair or conditioner for coloured hair - or both - when washing my hair, but both shampoo+conditioner work just as well, I think.


the shampoo is a gorgeous, rich chocolate-coloured liquid, that smells like toffee+caramel - it`s all you can do to not turn your head and lick the froth off of your hair! SERIOUSLY! I usually lather, rinse then repeat so I get a reallllly foamy second shampoo - and I find that as good as this shampoo is, I STILL have to shampoo twice for the lather to really froth up.


the Catwalk conditioner isn`t as pretty a colour as the Bed Head shampoo, but it smells BETTER ... of bubblegum! YUM! i LOVE bubblegum flavoured things, so this is my favourite conditioner EVER!!! and the best thing about it is the scent stays on my hair well after I`ve rinsed it out, applied other hair products to my hair that have an equally strong scent (such a heat defence cream+finishing serum ...) so I keep getting a wiff of bubblegum throughout the day!


WIN!


and I`m not sure whether it was the shampoo or the conditioner - or a combination of the both - but my hair was DEFINITELY thicker in appearance, and definitely felt thicker, too - which for anyone who had coloured their hair is a BIG deal, because colouring your hair, unfortunately, also THINS the hair ... boo :( so ANYTHING that helps actually thicken it or helps to make it appear thicker is a bonus!


LOVE these two products!!!


I know in the hairdressers they are quite expensive (although, to be fair, the size of the bottles are WAY bigger than normal ones) but I get my from T.J. Hughes - they usually have a large collection in, so if you ever go there you should stock up on the cheaper stuff and try them out! they smell great+they work :)


P.S. no one say anything about how badly my floor needs painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment