Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

17, again


went to see McFly at the Liverpool Echo Arena last night - and, as the title suggests, I felt 17 again! this is the best picture i could take with the limitations surroundings the fact that my new camera being held hostage at my boyfriend`s and so i had to settle with my old, trusty camera:



me and my friend went for an orange vodka on The Docks before hand - this is the view from Revolution:


and this one is of Dougie :) :

it's pretty much as Springy as England (and Liverpool) is going to get, at the moment - so, for the first time this year, i wore my Topshop tan sandals :) they're comfortable, and they'll go with everything!i teamed my sandals with Primark's finest (...) tan / brown trousers (they're amazingly comfortable, and sit perfectly on my hips / waist, resting just above the ankle - perfect for Spring, as they say!) with a navy (fave colour - it goes great in any season!) slouchy top. i always panic when i put Primark clothes in the wash, but *touch wood* these seem to have lasted ... (they've only had one wash - and i love the way i say it like i wash them!!):

my jewellery is also from Primark - let's face it, it's cheap and fun! apparently i'm all about floral patterns on my jewellery today ...:


my nails are painted a purple colour: nail polish by Nails inc - which was free with Diet Coke :)


and after munching down a chicken wrap on the way to the venue, i drank two of these - because i`m a classy lady!:






No comments:

Post a Comment