Pages

Thursday 31 March 2011

30/03/2011

today has been rather dull and miserable and pretty rainy in Liverpool. therefore, i simple wore all black:


the black tee shirt is from Topshop, the black jeans are from Miss Selfridge, the leopard-print pumps are from New Look and the necklace (the same floral one from last night) is from Primark. (and yes, that is my Vaio just chillin` on my floor ...)

and while i tried my very hardest to motivate myself and kick my arse into gear to finish an assignment due in in *looks at clock* 36 hours *panics* that looks similar to this prep work:


... i just couldn`t.

and so, i watched Lily Allen`s From Rags to Riches. i thought Lily came across (in the first episode) as ungrateful and spoilt, but still exciting to watch. i`ll be watching the last 2 episodes tomorrow, probably, when i`m still not writing up my references ...

good news: my Vaio made it into both pictures today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment