Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

The Body Shop - White Musk


Don`t you just love it when you go the shops for one thing and come home with so much more?!


Well, that`s how I came to purchase this lovely set :) Basically, I only wanted the White Musk eau de toilette to take away with me to Madrid so I didn`t go and buy a new perfume in Duty Free (I know, that`s part of the fun of going the airport ... but I just wanted to take away a perfume that was already familiar to me instead of buying a new perfume that would always remind me of that trip - personal reasons, I assure you. Anyhow, I digress ...) and it was priced £9 - but for £10 was this lovely lilac set. Obviously the only sensible thing to do was purchase the mini set+take it all away with me!


It smells delicious all together (shower wash, body lotion, perfume ...) and the bag it comes in is perfect to pop into a handbag and use as a make-up bag. 


£10 well spent!

No comments:

Post a Comment